I’m here for it.
"no one man should have all that power" says kanye solemnly
beyonce kicks her leg over her head “i am no man”
Foucault’s model of power never anticipated Beyoncé.
Derping since 2011
After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten fave followers <3
- People are always shocked to learn how much I eat. Hahahaha. I’m a mix between Niall Horan and Luke Hemmings when it comes to how much food I can consume. And for those who aren’t aware of those boys’ eating habits, let’s just say I shouldn’t be the size I am. Hahaha.
- I feel like I’ve mentioned this before in a random facts post, but I used to jump rope competitively when I was younger. My group and I won 2nd place in our age group at Nationals, which was held at Disney World.
- I have really nice handwriting; I pride myself on my penmanship, and even my messiest handwriting is incredibly neat to others. (Sometimes I’ve rewritten notes because they weren’t up to my standards for neatness.)
- Music is my life, yet I have no musical bone in my body. I tried piano when I was younger, and my lessons lasted only a few weeks. I took guitar for about a year, and of course, I remember nothing now. Then I took chorus in middle school aka the worst decision of my life, and I apologize to anyone who had to listen to me sing.
- Sometimes I think I may not actually be 23. Legitimately. The doctors said throughout the pregnancy that I would be born disfigured (webbed feet/hands) and all this other crazy shit. Not sure how accurate Chinese birth records are, so. LOL. I may or may not know how old I actually am.
Every Pixar movie summarized in terrible Microsoft Paint drawings.
You’re bad at grammar? *pats u on shoulder* their, they’re, there.
"I have noticed that when all the lights are on, people tend to talk about what they are doing – their outer lives. Sitting round in candlelight or firelight, people start to talk about how they are feeling – their inner lives. They speak subjectively, they argue less, there are longer pauses. To sit alone without any electric light is curiously creative. I have my best ideas at dawn or at nightfall, but not if I switch on the lights – then I start thinking about projects, deadlines, demands, and the shadows and shapes of the house become objects, not suggestions, things that need to done, not a background to thought."
this girl in history thought Hiroshima was a pokemon
Selena responds to a fan video (x)